Private Investigation Workshops
Searchlight Investigations offers a One on One Private Investigations Workshop, out of our Fresno office. This includes hands on training, consisting of 15 hours over three days. The work shop also includes actual case working experience. You literally work alongside our investigator, and also receive detailed training. The following is included:
- How to obtain a Private Investigation license. What hours and or qualifications are needed
- A list of business and other money making opportunities in the Investigation field that can be started right away
- Training in surveillance, court searches, locate investigations, background checks, criminal defense, court testimony, asset checks and statements and interviews
- “Ride along” where the student takes part or is otherwise involved in an actual working case
- Attorney / Investigator overview. Meet with a practicing attorney and discuss how cases are handled and litigated
- You also will receive a full set of literature on each of the above topics
- How to advertise and attract clients
- We also include several discount coupons for shopping at local businesses
The workshop can be attended either on consecutive or staggered days. We also will gladly speak with any potential employer in the future and provide a written record of the training received. Follow up is also provided.
This workshop is perfect for those who are considering getting into the field, those who just received their license and want to start attracting clients, those who want to work their own personal investigation, or those who simply want to see what the business is REALLY all about.